- Don’t schedule a wax within three days prior to your period. That’s when your skin tends to be extra sensitive.
- Take a hot shower before waxing or simply place onto the skin a warm & wet towel to soften up the skin, loosen the pores so that the waxing will be less painful. Or you can also go for ibuprofen, half an hour before your appointment. It will aid in lessening the discomfort.
- Your hair must be around ¼ inches long. Your aesthetician will trim your hair in a right length before she spreads the sugar wax on your body part.
- You can ask your aesthetician to leave a triangle shape or a strip of hair or do “whatever shapes makes you feel comfortable and confident!”
- Keep that area clean and apply moister cream daily after waxing if it`s possible.
- Always pick a place that you can trust with the quality of the wax used and the experience of the aesthetician performing it are extremely crucial.
If there is any other thing that you want advice on, please let us know. Stay happy. Stay beautiful!